- Welcome and Introductions:
- "On behalf of _(homeowner)_I’d like to welcome you and thank you for volunteering…"
- Homeowner biography or have them share their story(if they are able).
- Group Leader introduction if applicable.
- TCHFH Mission
- Overview of Programs – Home Building, ReStore and ABWK
- Education Activity – Issue of the day along with a family story (general).
- Issues - Seniors, disabilities, single parents, veterans and vulnerable adults.
- General Safety Guidelines
- Lead Safety
- Work Scope explanation
- Assign work tasks and set up with materials and equipment
PRESERVING SAFE, STABLE HOMES
Welcome - This blog was created to discuss the common questions and topics concerning the start-up and ongoing operations of A Brush with Kindness and Aging in Place
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Onsite Morning Meeting Basics
Here is the outline for our onsite morning meeting with volunteers: